Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Monday!!

Happy Monday Everyone!
I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Monday. I know that Mondays are hard, they are for me anyways. I picked up the first 3 books of the Pretty Little Liars series. They were buy 2, get 1 free at Books-A-Million. I started the first one today & so far it's really good. I did watch the Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family & I loved it. Too bad the season had to end though. I can't wait for Season 2, which comes out in 2011 I think.

What I picked up today:






I hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. love these book covers yeeey I'm your first follower to many more to come hope you can follow too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that I get lots more followers too. Spread the word!! =)

    ReplyDelete