Saturday, August 21, 2010

Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System

Hey Everyone!
I thought my first review should be over something that I use everyday, & that is Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System. I have been using this skin care line for about a year now, and I absolutely love it! It's amazing and pretty affordable compared to other brands out there.
Liquid Facial Soap: This is the first step that you do in the system. You cleanse your face with the facial soap and it prepares your face for the next steps. You squirt about 2 pumps into your hand & rub your hands together & it will create a foam that you rub onto your face. Based on what type of skin you have, you will either get an oily skin formula or a dry skin formula. Since my skin is oily, I use the one for oily skin. It makes your skin feel so soft.
Retails for: $15.00

Clarifying Lotion: This is what you use next. You pour a little on a cotton ball & rub it all over your face. The type of skin you have determines the number of clarifying lotion you need. There is 4 types. Since my skin is oilier, I used number 3. The two lower numbers are for dryer skin types. This makes your skin feel clean & refreshed. It also eliminates redness and helps with acne.
Retails: anywhere from $11.50 - $20.00 depending on the size

Dramatically Different Moisturizure: This is the last step in the 3-step system. It comes in 2 different formulas, a gel & a lotion. The gel is for oily skin & the lotion is for dry skin. I use the gel and it is amazing. It moisturizes your skin without being heavy or greasy. It gives you just enough moisture. Use about 2 pumps and rub into your face.
Retails: anywhere from $12.00 - $24.00 depending on the size.

As I said before, this system is very good for your skin. It is available for all skin types. It is affordable and the products are big so they last you a while. I have really noticed a difference in my skin since I started using this. I have always had acne, & this really helps to control it.

Thanks so much for reading!!

~Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment