Friday, September 10, 2010

Looking for a New Purse....

Purses! Purses! Purses!

So I have been looking for a new purse for quite some time now, but it seems that I just can't find the "right" one for me. I haven't bought a purse in so long. && I need to buy one! Haha. I really do. It's not that I just wanna buy one, I need a new one. But I can't figure out if I want to invest a lot of money in one or not.

I would love to be able to buy this ^^^ adorable Dooney & Bourke purse, but they are expensive. I would also like to have a Coach purse, but they as well are way out of my price range. Hmmm..... I guess I will just have to keep searching for the purse that I want.

Does anyone have any ideas about where I can find a nice, cute, affordable purse at? If you do, then please comment below.

Thanks for reading!!
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment