Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Flower Power Nails

Hey Everyone!
Today I decided I would try this look out & here's what it turned out like:



I loved the way they turned out. They're so cute!
Here is what I used & how I did it:

  • First, I applied Orly's Rubberized Basecoat to help my polish adhere better to my nails.

  • Next, I used Sinful Colors Feeling Great Nail Polish on my nails. 

  • Then, with my dotting tool & my L.A. Art Deco Nail Polishes in Black & White, I put 5 dots in a circle with one color, then with another color, I put 1 dot in the center, making a flower. 

  • And I just placed random flowers all over my nail. 

  • Finally, I applied Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to my nails. 
Try this out for yourself! You can use any colors for this look. 
I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading! 

-Amelia  

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " & this is how I promote my followers. But it helps them increase traffic to their blog & allows other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com.
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I;m just now getting back to you. I would love to be featured on your blog!

    ReplyDelete