Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution

So I know this will probably sound cliche, but my New Year's resolution is to lose weight. I started dieting back in November about 3 weeks before Thanksgiving, then we got out for Thanksgiving break at school and I got off my routine & gained my weight back, which sucked. So I figured it's a new year, a new beginning, & I want for there to be a new me!



I joined a gym, so I'm going to go at least 4 days a week. I will mostly do cardio since that will help me lose the weight & tone up. I will also be on a strict food diet & nothing to drink but water & the very occasional diet drink.

I am so excited about this & I know I can do it! I am going to stick with it until I get the results that I want. I want to be fit before swimsuit season!

What's your New Year's Resolution? Hope you all had a great New Year!

~Amelia~

No comments:

Post a Comment